When I take time to reflect on this past year, I’m grateful for what it brought.
· Teamed up on projects with great partners and amazing clients
· Had the chance to work with my son on a national brand’s spot
· A mini-documentary I produced was nominated for an Emmy award
· Was given the chance to write multiple stories for a national PBS program
· Judged White House Press Photographers contest
· Spoke with college students about storytelling
· Added fourteen new clients while retaining every existing one
· Increased business income for the third consecutive year
I’m lucky to be able to do what I love for a living. Spend time with people and tell their stories. Next year is another opportunity to write a new chapter.